If you have concerns with loose or sagging skin, knowing the causes and carrying out preventative measures can go a long way to helping you feel more confident. Sagging skin usually occurs from internal or external factors that affect the key molecules, vital for helping keep the skin elastic, firm, and hydrated. When this process is disrupted, loose skin under the chin, sagging jowls and less-than-firm cheeks can be experienced.
Our specialised treatments help to target:
- Age Spots
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Sagging skin
Overall, Improving the tone & texture of the skin and strengthening the skin’s barrier help you achieve a more youthful appearance and healthy glow. Our list of treatments can be used on all areas of the face and body, and depending on your concern, our doctor will recommend a bespoke treatment for your skin type to target your problematic area.
- Ultraformer III is a non-surgical solution to help tighten, lift and contour your face. As a non-invasive alternative Ultraformer III, uses HIFU technology to firm the skin and provide an overall ‘lifted’ appearance.
- Fractional Microneedling Infini RF – Infini RF uses advanced radio frequency technologies and your body’s reaction to firm the skin. This helps to reverse the signs of ageing on the hands, face and body by increasing the collagen production in your skin and effectively reduces wrinkles, and tightens sagging skin, especially on the lower face, neck and tummy.
- Revital Treatment will enhance collagen synthesis that helps to plump fine lines and wrinkles. Revital uses a quasi-long pulse, resulting in a pain-free treatment with no downtime.
- Advanced Chemical Peels can help deeply exfoliate, improve the texture of the skin, smoothen fine lines and treat wrinkles. Book an advanced chemical peel from our range of ideal treatments.
- Aquagold is a luxury facial that has been favoured by Hollywood celebrities such as Kim Kardashian. Using ultra-thin needles, Aquagold is a painless treatment for fine lines and wrinkles and will improve the structure of your skin.
- Skin rejuvenation uses intense pulse light energy to treat pigmentation, and textured and ageing skin. It helps to fade sunspots/age spots and produce a more even skin tone.
For this concern, you can use one of our standalone or combined in a personalised treatment plan procedures:
– Chemical Peels
– Anti Wrinkle Injections
– HIFU – Ultraformer III
– Body Sculpting and Contouring Treatment
And others depending on the skin state and are of concern. Please bear in mind that finalised treatment plan can be chosen only after face-to-face assessment for the best result.