Continental Skin Clinic terms and conditions
Set out below are the business terms in which Continental Skin Clinic provides a service to its clients.
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood our terms and conditions prior to booking a treatment at Continental Skin Clinic.
- All doctors and practitioners at Continental Skin Clinic are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Continental Skin Clinic does not guarantee continued treatment with a named doctor or therapist.
- Prior to your appointment, we will inform you of any preparation required for your treatment. If you do not follow the guidance this may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged. For certain treatments, we ask that you are prepared for your treatment:
o Facial / skin / injectable treatments: All make-up removed prior to treatment.
o Laser hair removal / laser tattoo removal: area shaved 24 hours prior to treatment and free of hair. Hair must not be waxed or plucked prior to laser hair removal.
- Continental Skin Clinic will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs on time. However, should we need to cancel your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance. All treatments cancelled by Continental Skin Clinic will be rebooked as soon as convenient for you.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Any cancellation within 24 hours prior of your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your course or your deposit being redeemed.
- If you do not attend your appointment, this will result in the loss of your deposit, or your treatment being redeemed.
- Late arrival to your appointment may result in a reduction in your treatment time or cancellation of the appointment.2. Deposits
• To secure an appointment with Continental Skin Clinic, a refundable deposit is required.
- For a consultation or treatment appointment with a doctor, a redeemable deposit of £50 will be charged to your debit or credit card at the time of booking, to secure the appointment. Your deposit can be redeemed against any treatments taken on the day of the consultation.
- For a consultation or single treatment appointment with our therapists, a fully redeemable deposit of £30* will be charged to your credit or debit card at the time of booking to secure the appointment. Your deposit will be redeemed against treatment after your consultation.
- Deposits which remain unclaimed within three months of the consultation will be redeemed.
- Deposits which remain unclaimed within 12 months will be redeemed.
- No deposit is required when booking a treatment from a pre-paid course.
- No deposit is required when booking a treatment using a gift voucher.
- Deposits are non-refundable following a consultation. They areredeemable only against treatment / purchase.
- For the terms of deposit refunds, please refer to the cancellationpolicy set out in point 3.
- To secure an appointment with Continental Skin Clinic, credit or debitcard details will be secured against every booking. This applies to
single treatments, consultations, reviews and test patches.
- In the case of non-attendance or cancellation within 24 hours, yourcard will be charged to the relevant amount in relation to your booking.
3. Cancellation Policy
Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us, email us or send us a message on WhatsApp at least 24 hours before your appointment. Any cancellation within 24 hours will result in your deposit or treatment being redeemed.
Any cancellation within 24 hours will result in either your deposit being redeemed, or your card being charged the full treatment cost, or the treatment redeemed from your course, or your gift voucher reduced by a late cancellation fee.
If a client books more than one service and cancels any of them outside our notice period, a late cancellation fee even if the client attended one or more of the services.
We take a fully redeemable deposit of £30 when booking a single treatment. The deposit can be redeemed against treatment fees or product purchases. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we kindly ask that you call us, email us, or WhatsApp us no less than 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please be aware of our business opening hours when calling to reschedule or cancel, to ensure you give us the correct notice period. Any cancellation within 24 hours will result in your deposit being redeemed.
We are open Monday – Friday 10am – 8pm and Saturday 10am – 7pm. We are closed on Sundays.
Pre-paid course of treatment
No deposit is required when booking a treatment from a pre-paid course of treatment. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we kindly ask that you call us, email us or WhatsApp us no less than 24 hours- notice prior to your appointment. Please be aware of our business opening hours when calling to reschedule or cancel, to ensure you give us the correct notice period. Any cancellation within 24 hours will result in your treatment session being redeemed.
A package or course of treatments can be exchanged for other treatments within 14 days of purchase. If any of the treatments in the package or course have been redeemed, then the full price of the individual service/s already redeemed will be charged and the remaining balance will be exchanged. The expiry day of the course will not change and will remain the same from date of original purchase.
• No deposit is required when booking a treatment using a gift voucher. However, the same cancellation terms apply. If you do not show up or cancel your appointment outside of our cancellation notice period, your gift voucher will be used to redeem the cancellation fee of £30, a treatment session, or the full cost of the treatment booked.
4. Pricing and payments
• Pricing: Consultation and treatment prices may vary by practitioner and doctor, especially during promotional periods. Please refer to pricing on the website or in clinic.
- Price Changes: Prices (provided by way of quotation or a price list) are subject to change to the prices in effect at the time of delivery. Please check and confirm the price before having your treatment.
- Treatment quotations: where a client has been given a quote that is not subject to promotional discounts, this price will be honoured for up to 2 weeks. This quotation has to be in writing and sent from email@example.com to your email. Please ensure you receive your quotation via email.
- Payment instalments: we also accept payment instalments to help you spread the cost of treatment. Please speak to your doctor or practitioner for more details.5. Courses of treatment
- Payments: All treatments purchased as a course or package must be paid for in full, prior or on the day of first treatment unless agreed otherwise.
- Payments in instalments: If we agree a payment plan with you, you must make your payments on the times / dates agreed. If you do not, we will redeem the full price for the individual treatments you had from the instalments you already made and the course discount will no longer apply.
- Package or course expiry: All treatments from a course or treatments are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. If treatments are left unused, they will be automatically redeemed, and a new course will need to be purchased.
- Laser Hair Removal: A course of 6 treatments has 12 months expiry. A course of 8 treatments has 18 months expiry. Any treatments left unused will be automatically redeemed.
- Laser Tattoo Removal: A course of treatments has 24 months expiry. Any treatments left unused will be automatically redeemed.6. Refunds:
- There are no refunds on any treatments / services had or products opened. If you are unhappy about the service / treatment, please speak with your practitioner or member of staff immediately so we have an opportunity to rectify the issue.
- Any refunds on single treatments / course treatments that were purchased at full price are refunded within 14 days of purchase provided they haven’t been redeemed and the cancellation policy was followed. If any treatment was redeemed from a course, we will charge you the full price of the individual treatment, the consultation fee (if applicable), any late cancellation fees and refund the remaining balance.
- No refunds on single treatments that were bought on offer/discount except as credit in-store.
- Any products can be refunded given the product is unopened and is in its original packaging. No refunds after 14 days of purchase.
- No refund on courses / services after 14 days of purchase except in the following cases:
- – A medical reason – a written letter from you GP that you cannot have the treatment for a medical reason and the medical report must be submitted within 14 days of purchase of the course and if no session of the course has been redeemed
- – If sessions have been redeemed, the used sessions will be charged at the full price of the individual service and the balance will be refunded less any consultation / late cancellation charges.
- Refunds are to be paid to the same card / payment method used for payment.
- If payment was made in cash, a refund to a card bearing the same name of the client will be made.
- Any refund agreed between the client and Continental Skin Clinic is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charges for non-attendance. The difference will be the refunded amount.7. Suitability for treatment
- We reserve the right to refuse treatment / service to anyone.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, prior toany treatment being carried out.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide ContinentalSkin Clinic with relevant medical history and medication and lifestyle
details prior to each treatment.
- We cannot treat any clients who are under 18. Exceptions apply forsome services and must include parent / guardian consent and chaperone.
- Continental Skin Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- Clients will be required to read and sign the relevant consent forms prior to treatment. We are unable to provide any treatment without your written consent.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide Continental Skin Clinic with all relevant medical history and medication details prior to each treatment. Continental Skin Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Continental Skin Clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Continental Skin Clinic’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Continental Skin Clinic’snegligence.8. Your right to complain
- Continental Skin Clinic endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately, and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Continental Skin Clinic you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Continental Skin Clinic will be pleased to help and will support you through the process.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within five working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Clinic Manager.
- If your complaint is treatment-related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s team. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. Continental Skin Clinic aims to give you a full written response within 20 working days, or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- Complainants who are not happy with the local resolution are referred to a member of the Senior Management team.
Continental Skin Clinic is a trading name for Rosemayne Limited. Rosemayne
Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number
14341422, registered address Suite 1 Cochrane House, Admirals Way, London,
England E14 9UD.